Wednesday, December 17, 2008

I'm Inspired By You

As I was contemplating what to write today I kept hearing I'm inspired by you
so I am following the energy.
This piece I wrote in May after I attended The Attract Wealth Seminar as I was sitting in the Austin Airport to catch my flight I was guided to take out my journal and the words began to flow. The following day I painted the painting. First time this happened the painting first comes through and then the words. Today I was inspired by so many so it is my intention to inspire you.



I'm Inspired By You

Tender gentle smile
The innocence that shines through your eyes
I'm Inspired By You
The strength and courage in your actions
I'm Inspired By You
The bigness of your heart
Your genuine smile
I'm Inspired By You
The twinkle in your eyes
I'm Inspired By You
The love pouring forth from your heart
I'm Inspired By You
Your kindness and gentle nudge
I'm Inspired By You
I'm Inspired By You for showing me it can be a different way
Thank You

My gift to you is a 4x6 print with words just send an email to Lisa@LisaAnnBonfiglio.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Bookmark and Share