Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Stuck What Exactly Does That Mean

Today while taking a shower I had another profound moment it is a regular occurrence for me something about the water cleansing my aura and rejuevenating my spirit. As I was visualizing the water being the liguid golden light a thought came in. One is never stuck it is just an illusion. If our thoughts create our reality which is fact then we are always moving since are our thoughts are ever changing. I pondered this and it was in that moment of clarity the program the illusion was nipped in the bud. Shifting our perception just by one degree can alter the outcome as we choose to identify and let go of the old which no longer serves us.

So if your are feeling stuck think again and shift and ponder upon this. Check what is masked or hidden, consconsious or unconscious, by journaling. Let it flow and feel it really feel it using your body as a compass. Play with it, make it fun, if it is not fun the ego will show up as a form of resistance with Yada Yada Yada Yada
Make it Fun
Be Happy
You are so worth it

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Bookmark and Share