Friday, December 19, 2008

Wonderland

This morning while walking up mountains and running to Tina Turner Live at The Amsterdam DVD. The thought once again floated in "What If", something I have been playing for a while now. I unraveled the energy which led me to one of my designs "Wonderland" (Alice in Wonderland) however; it was Lisa in Wonderland with the image filling my space, a matrix of endless possibilities. So I wanted to share this with all of my friends.
What does your Wonderland look like???



I believe in magic
I believe I am supported and loved
in every moment.
I believe in myself.

I believe in the power of the spoken word.
I believe I am a powerful co-creator
of my reality.

I now let go of the outcome with an
attitude of gratitude.
I stand firm in my truth and power and
allow the magic to unfold in all areas
of my life.
So be it so be it
Amen
Excerpt from my book "Illumination Divine Inspiration from my heart to your Heart" available on Amazon

2 comments:

  1. That's really beautiful Lisa - thanks so much for sharing the quote and the image!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Robert the image was created from my original painting healing center in 2004 I was guided to take some of originals and enhance them whole look and energy
    Keep Shinning and Smiling

    ReplyDelete

 
Bookmark and Share