Tuesday, February 3, 2009

It's all about Love and Divine Inspiration

This morning I woke up to the word love in my thoughts/mind and as I breathed in love I chose to make my day all about love. My cats were not happy with my decison as they needed to wait just a little longer for their morning meal however; it was important I stay in bed to experience love a gift from Spirit. The love of self, the love of Spirit, the love of my home, the love of my family and friends, the love of all my beautiful creations, the love of just being and the love of having a whole new day to create Heaven here on Earth. So the intent was made and I began my day and oh my cats very happy as they always get fed before I pour my morning coffee. And, as I do every morning I sat at my kitchen table and began writing it is my communion with Spirit and even though the negativity wanted to rule I focused on love in its purest form and proceeded to tap (EFT) and then went into meditation. Even though I am experiencing some challenges in my life (maybe you are too) I choose to focus on love and be grateful for my life today. Choosing consciously, setting the intent, making the decision and letting go of the rest.
Let's make February all about love one moment at time.
I appreciate you!

It's all about Love and Divine Inspiration
Step inside a world of inspirational writings, paintings, love and healing. It's a journey into the heart of love and Divine Wisdom we human beings all share with one another. An opportunity to explore the many aspects of ourselves we may have forgotten or have chosen to ignore up until now. It is about relationships more importantly the one we have with ourselves. The art of forgiveness and letting go, moving forward no matter what, because we all have a great purpose to fulfill in this lifetime. The paintings come alive and speak directly to your soul as the colors caress each emotion in that moment for you to embrace. Love who you are, know you make a difference and remember you are never alone on this journey of life.


Illumination Divine Inspiration from my heart to your heart ebook

Here is what you will receive when you download your copy today for Only 11.11
1. Majestic Garden located on the last page ready to print and frame
2. Fabulous Inspirational Quotes to begin your day
3. Beautiful images that hold a very high frequency to activate your energy field
4. Powerful invocations to reinforce your intentions you set for the day
5. A tool to create more abundance, love, joy and peace as you connect with your inner wisdom, Angels and Guides.

Read what others are saying
http://LisaAnnBonfiglio.com/ebook.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Bookmark and Share