Monday, March 16, 2009

Spirit Art Paintings



I wanted to share the process of how a Spirit Art Painting is created.
Jean'ne is my most recent spirit art as always I feel so honored to be of service in such a way. So what is a spirit art all about....

Spirit art paintings are original paintings of individuals where I am the vehicle of what needs to come through in each painting. You could view it as a reading with a visual aide. I paint with my fingers as I feel the energy flow through me, I do not choose the colors or what is being painted. I am the messenger. As I paint I receive messages and so I am able to combine a reading with each painting, what I receive I write down with out editing the information.

The benefits of having a spirit art portrait

1. Your very own personal Heaven and Earth bridge for yourself
2. A different perspective on the non physical personalizing it to fit you since it is all about you and your relationship to Spirit.
3. Something of value to hang in your bedroom, living room, or meditation room to remind you of your essence.
4. A tool for you to use to tap into the higher frequencies and energies of the Higher Realms.

I begin each painting by going into meditation, calling forth your higher self, teachers and guides along with my higher self, angels and guides. Intuitively I begin painting with my fingers and when I am done I hear "we are done." The majority of the spirit art paintings I have done for people they have not been present it is not necessary. What is needed is your birthday, time of birth and place of birth and a short conversation so I can tap into your energy field. I am truly grateful to have such a gift to be of service in this way and the wonderful individuals I meet a long the way and yes that includes the physical and non-physical beings. Thank You

You can view spirit art portraits by clicking on the link below
Smiles
Lisa
http://dynamicarthouse.com/gallery_spirit.shtml

3 comments:

  1. wow...you found me on twitter...we are connected and on the same path...this is what my Artist as a Spiritual Explorer is all about...intuitive, guided art...

    blessings today,
    rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rebecca,
    Very cool we connected
    Thanks so much for stopping by
    Smiles
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome! It's true haven't seen you put much painting up here in a while, but really sweet!
    painters edmonton

    painting contractor edmonton

    ReplyDelete

 
Bookmark and Share