Monday, May 11, 2009

The Month of May

May

May you expand in your Divinity
May you sing a song just for you
May you lift your heart up to the Heavens and realize your brilliance
May you seek only the good in life and have it reflect back to you the goodness in your heart
May love like never before the person who is needing it the most YOU
May you live each day in harmony embracing the I that is I AM
Your Divine Essence shining through in all of you
I Love You I Love You I Love You

Before going to bed on April 29th I was guided to get out my jounal and begin writing, as I wrote I was surrounded by the Angels and Light Beings emmersed in Divine Love. I was filled with this beautiful misting inside and all around in my living room. So I am passing it on to all of you to feel the love and to continue to be the shining Star you truly are.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Bookmark and Share