Monday, August 24, 2009

OMG What Happened To Me and My Body

It feels like another life time since I last wrote actually that very well could be a true statement for what I have been through this past month. Well, here it Mondays 2 days later and I'm still writing this. So, let's get busy.

July 30 my girlfriend Valerie took me took the ER I had excoriating pain which continued to persist regardless of what I did. I was in the ER for 5 hours X-rays a shot a morphine which do a thing for the pain. The Drs. were in a squander I knew it was the chemo drugs too toxic for my body. I was admitted to the hospital f or the next 10 days. My girlfriend Marilyn arrived while I was in the hospital. Now that was a joy in itself since we had not physically met and had known each other for over 10 years. I convinced my Dr. to I was healthy enough to be discharged after being poked and prodded though various tests. I just wanted to go home. Marilyn and I spent the next two days hanging out and having fun even though my energy level was extremely low.
Read Morehttp://lisaannbonfiglio.com/blog/

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Bookmark and Share