Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Wrapped in the Wings of the Angels

Have you found your wings?

Are you soaring like an Eagle?

Are you paying attention to the subtle signs of being guided by Spirit?

Are you grateful for all you have in your life? Running water, a toilet, your voice to speak your truth, your mind, your heart which is the strongest muscle in our bodies. A happy heart is a grateful heart.

The other day I pulled this card out from my cabinet I created in 2000 and every morning when I sit down in front of my computer there it is staring at me, a reminder of how loved and supported we/I are in every moment. I needed to have this present as these last few days have been very challenging for me emotionally, physically and spiritually as I found myself traveling to the depths of my being once again. Did it feel pretty, no quite the opposite however; the energy pushed its way to the surface for examination. So today I was guided to blog and insert this piece I wrote in 2000 it is as much for me as it is for you.



Read full post at http://LisaAnnBonfiglio.com/blog or Click on the title

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Bookmark and Share