Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Today is a Blessing

This morning feeling a bit out of quilter perhaps I needed to stay in bed a little longer. My journaling this morning was all over the board which really isn’t a bad thing, de-clutter the mind to receive clarity. My journey meditation that proceeded was on direction even though it was challenging to keep present I did receive direction for the day. I thought I would be working out by now instead here I am blogging and that’s OK.




You can see I'm all set up for the Liquid Light Transfusion
My 5th chemo treatment was a success no major set backs just moving at a slower pace. My girlfriend Valerie was a big support during my treatment laughter was the theme we had so fun. Yes, we were the poster children for Chemotherapy.

Read full post at http://LisaAnnBonfiglio.com/blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Bookmark and Share