Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Luncheon and Art Sale Benefit

My very dear friend Pamela Givan will be hosting a benefit Saturday February 20, 2010 supporting me into my journey to Wellness. I will be displaying my beautiful Art and Divine Creations with a 10% discount on everything

The Luncheon Menu is

Lasagna, Rolls, Garden Salad, Dessert, Ice Tea, Hot Tea and Coffee.
The cost of the lucheon is 20.00 per person it is filling up fast with only 12 more seats available.
Time 11:30-3pm
Silent Aution how fun is this?
For reservations food donations, and volunteer opportunities please contact Pamela at
Lisa@LisaAnnbonfiglio.com or call 719-520-5157
RSVP by February 17, 2010
Thanks so much for all your support
Smiles and Sunshine
Lisa
PS make your donation easy with paypal





No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Bookmark and Share