Thursday, March 25, 2010

Final Count Down of Radiation Treatment


Well, I thought I would change the format just a bit by adding my Angel Goddess Hair pictures first, yes I am so proud of my dew.

My energy has been increasing allowing me to jam to Tina again, take walks in the park and even lift weights how cool is that. I have a tendency to go all out on the days I have energy because I feel so good yes, it's still all or nothing with me. My cupboard shelf no longer looks like a pharmasutical company this is a really good thing.

My very good friend Laureen Falco has produced an incredible audio of
Everyday Prosperity Affirmations which I have been listening to every morning before my radiation treatments as well as several times a day. I love the prosperity prayer by Lynn Robinson at the end. I have been working with affirmations for more than 20 years and this CD for affirmations is by far one of the best, I highly recommend this CD for all my friends and colleagues.

Yesterday radiation was very challenging, new markings on my chest over my scar tissue for the electron zapping next week. I felt like an experiment as I lay on the table while Dr. created new lines for the target zone. I began to cry shouting to myself I just want to free, no more prodding and poking, no more tests, no more of radiation my body is no longer available for this process. The voice within spoke "don't give your power away Lisa" I just wanted to leave my body and I did, I landed in the green lush valley smelling the various wild flowers, feeling the warmth of the sun drying up my tears. My body continued to lay on the table from a different vantage point I was free surrounded in Divine Love. I got up from the table put my gown and robe on and headed to the dressing room and feeling really out it. I opened the dressing room door and plopped myself down on the bench sobbing for myself, body and spirit.Before getting dressed I stood in front of the mirror transmuting the energy from radiation. I pulled out the Egyptian cream from my coat pocket and began massaging the cream into my skin as I always do after each treatment. The pain began setting in I spoke "Oh god please help me to help myself, give me the strength and courage to forge through I only have another 11 days of radiation" (last day April 8th) I drove home in tears my body needed a rest a big time out. Upon arriving home I sat in silence on my living room chair sobbing feeling it all. I thought calling one of my friends the wiser part me said no, I was grieving a loss, I was grieving the old before cancer,I was grieving this entire journey. My energy stabilized after awhile and I was able to complete a project I began on Monday as well as make copies of paper work for an afternoon appointment, everything else could wait until today. So needless to say I was not answering my phone hmmm thank god for voice mail.

Today my energy is at a higher vibration which is a really cool thing it has felt like a chemo week, fatigue, aches and pains and they say radiation therapy is no big thing I beg to differ.

Satiama will be featuring 6 of the 33 paintings I created the beginning of this month for Earth Day April 22. The finished size for the paintings are 12"x14" on archival watercolor paper with a 2" deckle edge border. Each painting is a limited edition of 100 and is accompanied by a certificate of authenticity price 65.00 what a deal. Thanks Karen for believing in me and appreciating my artwork. Below are the paintings.




















Well,its that time as my body is speaking loud and clear enough
Until next time keep on keeping on
Smiles and Sunshine
Lisa
Check out my websites
http://LisaAnnbonfiglio.com inspirational ebook
dynamicarthouse.com

2 comments:

  1. Lisa,
    You are such a source of strength. You look Fabulous! I love the new hair! Thanks for all the kind words about our prosperity audio. I'm so glad you're enjoying it. I love the paintings you're doing for Satiama. They are beautiful.
    One day, I'm going to own a few of the big paintings. I want your spiritual energy surrounding me on my walls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa,
    What a beautiful blog, and such an inspiring blog post.
    Thank you for your kind words and your great testimonial to our audio!
    Greetings from Denmark,

    Claus :-D

    ReplyDelete

 
Bookmark and Share