Tuesday, March 2, 2010

A New Day is Given and a New Day is Received

Greetings!

After four surgeries (last one on 2-09-10) and 5 radiation treatments I am healing as I express the creativity on such deep levels. Yesterday I painted 33 small paintings with intentions of using them for thank you notes however; Spirit had a bigger plan an inspirational deck for every day use.

Radiation therapy is challenging as it sucks the life force energy out of you. Last week was my first week and I was feelin it along with a cold and my body being worn out from the excitement of the previous week. Yes, it is all or nothing with me.
So this past weekend I felt well enough for some hard core energy work which I continue daily and with 2 RT treatments behind me this week all is good in this moment.


The benefit on February 20 was incredible the love, the support I was lost for words. My sister Susan flew in from Scottsdale to be a part of the celebration.
In the morning I wrote something for everyone and would like to share it with all of you. It is about gratitude, appreciation, love, joy, compassion and the ability to heal ourselves.

I appreciate you!


I appreciate you for being here today as we celebrate life on all levels
It was and is the love, support and prayers that gave me the strength to show up
Every day even if it meant being a couch Angel.

I remember quite vividly my second stay at the Spa this past August a Doctor walking into my room and saying “Lisa you are really sick” Really I replied. It seemed his sense of humor was left in the hallway. Thank God for my sense of humor my deep connection to Spirit and my willingness to heal when the pain seemed to never end, well it did.

Right from the beginning I knew I was going to be OK because I had the best team physically and non-physically to help me along the way.
Here I am today feeling very blessed, my journey is in the final stage with radiation therapy beginning on Tuesday, all is well. Even though a few more stages were involved its OK because today is what matters.

I love you thanks for showing up in my life.

It is in the beingness we are fully present to our inner Spirit.
It is in the beingness we receive the clarity for our next indicated step.
It is in the beingness we learn to appreciate, love, honor, respect and forgive ourselves.
It is in the beingness you/I learn to let go truly let go and feel the good, bad and ugly, transmuting all that no longer serves our highest good; embracing the darkest and most remote area/aspects within our being deep within our soul.
It is in the beingness we/I are shown and easier softer way. First we must say yes to the journey and the unknown to feel every aspect of the jungle to experience to freedom.



Janiece organizer of Step Up To Success brought a delicious yummy cake.



Pamala our gracious host I thank you with all my heart














Illumination Divine Inspiration was part of the silent auction and was sold such a big WOW thank you Janet S. This painting 40" x 20" in size is a limited edition Giclee of 250 on canvas musuem wrapped.


A Giclee reproduction is a a high-resolution, archival-quality print ideal for fine art limited editions. An elegant and contemporary alternative, the giclee has become the preferred method for fine art reproduction world-wide. Giclee on canvas prints have the textured look of an oil painting, while giclee on archival paper has a softer, matte paper texture which offers the look of a water color painting.

Today the sun is shining in the beautiful Colorado skies I love it, it feels so good.
On that note until the next time keep on keeping on.
Smiles and Sunshine
Lisa

2 comments:

  1. "illumination" is *so* beautiful.. I want to live in it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Sheryl
    Smiles and Sunshine

    ReplyDelete

 
Bookmark and Share