Friday, April 23, 2010

Rebirth journey continued

Rebirth Your Soul
Engage fully in your life
See the obstacles as opportunities
Do not push against the storm, instead be strong and become one with it. More often than not the storms in our lives can be our greatest teachers.
Vulnerabilities surface, memories surface and we stand face to with our Shadow.
It is time to rise above the ashes
One step at a time let go of everything that no longer serves your highest good.
Rise, Rise , Rise be own Light and set yourself free.
LAB


I felt this would be appropriate for today. I saw my Dr. yesterday and my intentions for my final surgery were thrown into the ether's until the beginning of August. More healing is needed for my body to be 100% before having surgery. So, I am turning it into something good by choosing to engage fully in life. That means for me to honor this process, no emotional attachment to the outcome and stay in gratitude.

Until next time Keep on Keeping On
Smiles and Sunshine
Lisa
Earth Day Collection is now available at
Satiama
Rebirth is also available as a fine art reporduction at Satiama
Spectacular One of Kind Mother's Day Cards available at
Dynamicarthouse

1 comment:

 
Bookmark and Share