Monday, May 3, 2010

Moving Forward

Things are looking up and I am moving forward. Sometimes I seem to have selective memory when it comes to my energy level. I was talking with a friend today and saying you know its frustrating to me I can only be in my office for 3-4 hrs. a day as I quickly reminded less than 2 months it was 1-2 hrs. a day. Hmmmmmm still putting a time frame on my journey, I surrender again this journey will be for the rest of my life and it is OK.


Saturday my friend Tom and I set up my art exhibit for the month of May at the Cheyenne Mtn. Library in Colo Springs.



I am showing 11 of my original paintings that can not be viewed online, the exhibit will end on May 29th.


Stop by the library this month to see my original art that can not viewed on line, you just might see the perfect painting to hang in your home or business.









Sunday I worked out for the first time in 8 days and let me tell you it felt wonderful being on my treadmill and lifting weights again. Sambo even made an effort to help me how cool is that. I was planning on being in my garden yet Spring in Rockies well you know it can difficult to schedule this time of year. So instead I went through some papers and binders in my office that have been taking up space some I recycled some I shredded, clearing the energy making room for the new. Well, it did not end there I rearranged my living room moving furniture, plants and cleaning out another cabinet. Yes, I feel the newness in my life.



Today was another nap segment,after being in my office(I accomplished quite a lot)and a few other things, I chose to be a sleeping couch Angel and so did KiKi she jumped up on me and put all of her 19 pounds on my chest we both drifted into a different realm.





Thursday I see my Oncologist Dr. D hopefully blood work, a scan will be scheduled to tell me what I already feel these day being cancer free. I am so looking forward to being in a different kind of Spa this summer verses Memorial Spa last summer.

OK I'm feeling it all over it is time to end for now
I'm going to leave you with this beautiful video in "The Love Santuary" at Satiama

Smiles and Sunshine
Lisa
visit my websites
House of Dynamic Art
LisaAnnBonfiglio
Fine Art Reproductions at Satiama

3 comments:

  1. Welcome back! I missed you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Maria!
    It feels so good to be paritciating on a regular basis
    Much Love to you
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete

 
Bookmark and Share